Monday, March 21, 2016

It Happened without Me

Sometimes I think that it would be so encouraging if I could trace all of the wonderful moments in homeschooling and parenting back to the great things I've done, taught or prepared.  But then all the pressure would be on me to keep them happening, wouldn't it?  And so, today, I am rejoicing in what happens without me and how God brings beauty apart from any doing on my part.

I shared here about our very simple schedule.  There are so many things I wish I could include.  But knowing my own personal limitations is the name of the game right now.  So we do what we can and we leave the rest to the Lord.  And this is what He does with it.

Last night at dinner, we each received a ticket ...


Preparations were under wraps.


A crowd gathered, anticipating the grand opening.


There was artwork, as at any gallery opening ...




But how many gallery openings have you visited that included an art history read aloud by the artist?




A generous supporter of the arts even made a purchase.


She was on cloud nine.  I  must admit that I was, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment